1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downers Grove SC TO Shoot Sep 27th

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey all:

This Saturday the 27th, DGSC will hold it's final ATA TO shoot of the year. remember these targets do count for your state and Grand requirements for 2009, but will go against this target years average. We will shoot all disciplines, so come on out and get those birds in while the weather is nice.

Hope to see everyone there.

Larry C

2. Dodgers28

Dodgers28 Member

I am sorry, I am wearing my stupid hat today, some would say I wear it everyday! Can you please explain to me for the 100th time, the target year? I know it ends October 31st, but what targets count towards next year?

Dodger Boy

3. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

2008 target year ends October 31, 2008. (14 month target year).

2009 target year begins November 1, 2009 and runs thru August 31, 2010. (10 month target year).

Beginning September 1, 2010 the target year will again be a "year", running September 1 thru August 31.

The ATA will consider all targets shot after the 2008 Grand thru the 2009 Grand to count toward target minimums for the 2009 Grand. State/club discretion to do the same for other shoots in 2009.

I think I've got that all correct.

Scott

4. Dodgers28

Dodgers28 Member

Thanks, It makes alot more sense when you see it in writing. Missed you in the shoot off on Sunday, could have used some help, got my back side paddled,first by Bobby Stubblefield and then Steve Johnson really gave me a beating- lol, oh well, I'll get'em next time

Dodger Boy

5. scott calhoun

What happened on the last field - you didn't want to take all the money?

Scott

6. Dodgers28

Dodgers28 Member

I guess the air must have gotten a little thin - lol. Just started missing and could not stop. 4 expensive targets!

7. scott calhoun

Don't feel bad, I had 3 whacks at it (1 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) and came up with 3 24's.

Wanted to stay for the shoot-off but my ride didn't, although I could have found a ride if I really wanted to.

8. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Arturo gets a bit antsie in the afternoon?!

9. Keith Uffelmann

Keith Uffelmann Member

Dodger Boy---------You needed that Portillo's choc cake. Had some yesterday. Frosting was better than cake.

10. Dodgers28

Dodgers28 Member

now that sounds like the right answer, I am on my way = SWEET!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.