1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downers Grove SC, SCTP Benefit Dinner/Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k1200ltc509, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

On Sunday, March 18th @1pm we will be having a corned beef and cabbage dinner with the trimmings for a donation of $10.00. The dinner will be promply at one and afterwards we will shoot some games until we run out of shells or shooters! Our fall shoot was a success and we did just about run out of food, but not this time. 50% payback and all the other proceeds go directly to the Scholastic Program for this years shooters. It's time to dust off the gun and get back into the swing of things. For further info, email direct at above address. Thanks, Rick Gibbs.

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

3. TBAR

TBAR TS Member

Rick, I was on the Ill. Trapshooters web site just the other day and I noticed that Downers did NOT have any shoot dates listed. I asked for an explanation but haven't recieved a reply from whoever runs the web site. Can you help? Mike Westjohn

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Hello Mike, good to hear from you. Harv Has the days picked already, I have a copy of them that I can email you if you wish. I do not know why they aren't on the ITA website, but I will find out. We start in April with a T/O shoot, and end with the zone shoot, but then some other events also. And we have the Fall handicap also. I'm thinking of having a Kolar option at the shoots this year! As a benifit for the youth teams, think you would like to get into that? Let me know and I will get you the dates if you need them right away. Rick Gibbs

5. TBAR

TBAR TS Member

Rick, any help would be appreciated. Is the Ill. northerrn zone shoot at Downers this fall. I thought it was at Maywood? Mike Westjohn

6. turp

turp TS Member

Mike go to the URL posted here for the Downers Grove shoot dates.

Rick look for an email from me in the near future. Tim Turpin

7. TBAR

TBAR TS Member

Thanks, Tim. Mike

8. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Ok Tim! TTT Rick Gibbs

9. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Tim, sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hopefully, with the trophies we have this year, you will bring Kathy up & watch her shoot and enjoy Kassman's cooking.
    Our 4/22 shoot will be our 1st Annual Chair Shoot. 30 embroidered chairs for all trophies. 6/10 will be our State shoot warm-up Shell Shoot, with 26 flats of Federal and Estate shells as trophies. The 7/8 shoot will be a Gold & Silver United States Mint Coin shoot. The 8/5 shoot will be an Illini Indian coin shoot with great looking Wendell August Forge trophies. September 8 & 9 will be the Illinois Northern Zone shoot. To close out the year 10/14 will be our annual Grundy County Fall Handicap Tilden Belt buckle shoot. Our trophy budget has increased 25% over last season. With all new Pat traps & all CVR
    on all fields including the practice field we showed last year what great targets we could throw. Look for our ad & schedule in the April Trap & Field magazine. Great targets, great food and great fun at the Grove. Harv Shell.

10. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Ok btt. Weather is supposed to be in the 40's partly sunny and dry. Good food, (corned beef, cabbage, potatos, and carrots w/dessert for $10.00) and good targets. Looking to see you there. Rick Gibbs

11. happy

happy Member

The dates are on the state web page now. norm

12. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

TTT, I love this computer shorthand stuff. Rick Gibbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.