1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downers Grove SC Doubles Marathon 9/1/07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Larry Chinski, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey all:

On Saturday September 1st, DGSC will host a doubles marathon. We will throw up to 500 doubles, or how ever many you'd like to shoot. If you shoot all 500 the total cost is $75.00. Pretty cheap for 500 registered birds. We have had people ask about shooting more than that, so if we have the shooters, and you think you can take it, we will accomodate.

Last year at this event I believe we threw just over 5000 doubles for the day so it turned out well. We will start at roughly 9:30 am.

Hope to see everyone there...

Larry C

2. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

Check this link for a map.

To get to the club, take I-80 to Route 47, then south to Route 6. Turn west to Saratoga Road, then turn south (LEFT just past the Morris Country Club), to Old Stage Road, turn (right) west to Club.

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Thanx Ed-wardo. You are a most useful mammal.

Larry C

4. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Looks like we are going to have fantastic weather for the shoot gang. Right now they are calling for sunny, 82, and low winds. Sounds like a really high score day to me. Come on out and get that doubles average to AAA on the first day of the target year!

Bring lots of shells, a few guys have inquired about shooting 1000 doubles. Anyone doing that will receive a free DGSC hat compliments of yours truly.

Thanx...

Larry C

5. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Yes this is a targets only shoot.

Thanx..

Larry C

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Zara, if you're coming to the Zone shoot at Downers 9/8 & 9/9, introduce yourself. Harv Shell

7. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

What he said.

Larry

8. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Is the power back on yet?

9. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Yes the power came back late Sunday or early Monday. We had lots of people shoot Tuesday so we are in good shape.

10. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Larry, I sure you can use a good laugh. I saw the thread about the shoot and thought I would like to go. So I started looking for Downer Grove South Carolina and tried all kinds of searches and couldn't find it. I finally figured out that it was in Il. I did the same thing several months ago on a shoot in Montgomery and since it was near my fish shack in Eufaula, Al I thought it would be nice to go and meet some of the folks on TS.com that were going to shoot. Unfortunately it was not in the state of Alabama. Jackie B.

11. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

Mrs. Zara sounds like a wonderful woman- we'll be looking for you!

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.