1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Downers Grove Program for this weekend?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JPSemper, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

Saturday: 50 Pairs of Doubles

100 Handicap

Sunday: 200 16's

2. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

So Mrs. Zara is really gonna let you out? Sat.- 50 pair doubles,100 handicap( or caps,as them eastern guys say). Sun.-200 16s. 9;30 start both days. Look me up!!!

Larry

3. FelixD

FelixD Member

Will the 5 stand be open?

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

shoot all the 5 stand you want both days.

5. happy

happy Member

Saturday is done with great scores. The crowd was overwhelming, what a turn out. Close to 150 shooters. 27 squads of doubles alone. 34 squads of Handicap. 97,s high in doubles 98 in handicaps. Should be a great day to shoot singles sunday. No wind, plenty of sun, great food and perfect targets. What more could a trapshooter want. Hope to see more squads on sunday. We had a few bumps in the road today but everything got worked out thanks to many volunteers and cooperative shooters. norm

6. Known Ability

Known Ability TS Member

Stormin Normin don't forget the primers!!! You are correct about the shoot (best targets in northern Il.) GOOD TIME Can't wait til singles sunday (tomarrow) TAD

7. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

I left early, BUT, Charlie Bickle had the Zone Champ with 200, Mike Westjohn was non-zone with 200, there were several 199's inc. Tad Horton and Wayne Wagner. As soon as I get the printouts I will post them on this post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.