1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOWNERS GROVE GUN CLUB

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Last Sunday I shot a double fall handicap event at the DGGC. I was impressed with speed of the shoot considering the number of traps utilized. The targets were excellent along with the high scores. The club awarded engraved hunting knives as trophies for top two in each yardage class. The club also provided a steak dinner after you shot. The food was excellent and the kitchen help absolutely wonderful. I would defintely shoot this club again. Thanks

Rick Brohmer

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I also shot there Sunday, top notch club, we had a great time, everything went smoothe....the food was great.

I will mark my calendar for next year for sure!!!

tony

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Worlds Best Dressed Trapshooter shoots out there on occasion and has been a member for over 20 years ... By the way He got married last Saturday, but I cannot give out his name because I promised him that I wouldn't use his name in a thread a long time ago ... But his wife is a short blond and he has a full beard ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. guido

guido Member

Do people who shoot at Downers Grove Gun Club have to take uppers?

GUIDO

5. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

I wish they would get rid of that "Ulaszak" guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.