1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOWNERS GROVE FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by winchesterm12, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 Member

That sucks!!!

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

What flavor of games?

Curt

3. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 Member

If it helps your #'s that great, but if you win a few games and still loose $ for the night why even shoot for any $ ??

4. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Thx you Swampfox if you are in it to make money then its not for you. We shoot the games have fun and enjoy the joking around with Good friends . We dont go to make the house payment . Chuck

5. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 Member

If you shoot games to make money your in the wrong profession but if you win a few and loose money why bother even shooting for the 1$. Just line up and shoot the game and when it's over line up and shoot again and forget the 1$

6. jstef75

jstef75 TS Member

I concur with what Swapfox suggested.You should come to Maywood on Wed nights, bring your factory 71/2, 3 dram loads and plenty of singles because its the best gameshooting in Illinois bar none. If you can win at Maywood, you can win anywhere in Illinois. Also, dont think that you are going to get cream puff birds like you get at Downers, we shoot 3 hole targets only. Also best competitive game shooters in Illinois and there are always 20+ guys. So, if your feeling froggy - then jump where the jumping is good. Hope to see you there.

Joe S.

7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I agree with Joe S., I sometimes sit and watch the gameshooters on Wed night at Maywood. I can't believe some of the shots that those gentlemen can make! They are a great group of people also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.