1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOWNERS GROVE CALCUTTAS FEB.MAR.APRIL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by quasi, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quasi

quasi TS Member

Ok there will be no calcutta in febuary due too the fact that i will out of town unless any ony wants too run it if so contact me @ mx10shootr@aol.com other wise there will be no calcutta that month. Further more there will be a calcutta in march on the 18th and if the turn out is dismall there may not be any more calcuttas through the winters but if people want to continue them we need a crowd to keep them going. The ERIC WEIKUM beneift shoot calcuttas will go forth every year as well as the one on the 29th of April and the yds will a minimum of 20 yds w/a plus 2 basis on what you break at the 16yd line. thank you for your support Frankie.

2. quasi

quasi TS Member

3. quasi

quasi TS Member

id like a little feed back on the subject.

4. WATRDOG

WATRDOG TS Member

Frankie, is the calcutta still on for the 18th? What time is it going to start and price. And what is the date for the Eric Weikum shoot? Thanks Bill

5. WATRDOG

WATRDOG TS Member

Still wondering about the shoot? Might mean how much green beer I can have on the 17th!

6. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

I can't answer for LB, but, the DGSC bulletin lists the calcutta for the 18th starting at 12 noon. The corned beef lunch will be at 1 pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.