1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Down range wad?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

1) I know Downrange came out with a TGT 12 equivlnet-is there any advantage to this wad vs xl-1 in a Remington hull? I'm looking to purchase 20k wads & Connies shipping from Ca. to NC may be a little high these days. Gamaliel doesn't show the Downrange TGT wad-Looking for a good source close to New Bern NC---Phil

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I can tell you the TGT12 is a great wad, never used the xls? I also have a local aval problem.

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Phil, I have used them both. I was using the XL-1 when the TGT came out. I tried them and liked the XL-1 better. JMO. Good luck . Steve

4. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Grafs.com shipping will be $4.95 no matter what you buy (except target shells)!

5. mecman

mecman TS Member

Chat, Gamaliel'S DO HAVE THE DOWNRANGE TGT WAD. you must call them I just ordered 10 thousand of them and rec. them in two days. as for the DXL wads Ialso use them and both preform well, Gary

6. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Phil,

I carry them. I am in Western Kentucky. Contact me, if you need any.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises
    (270) 804-5454

7. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I use the Downrange XL-1 for my 1 ounce loads and the Downrange TGT-12 clone for my handicap 1-1/8 ounce loads.

Both seem to work well for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.