1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOW DOWN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by H82MIS, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

HOLY SH**!!!!!!!!THANKS,,

2. gundog

gundog TS Member

And people think this bail out is not needed!! This country is in very serious trouble, far deeper than name calling and uneducated biased statements which seem to in fashion. Pay attention to what is happening not the talking heads and the party line of both parties. Remember we are all have a dog in THIS fight!!

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

As I see it the folks that pay taxes (upper 50% of income earners pay 96.4% of taxes) will take it in the shorts if this passes.

If it doesn't pass, the folks with 401Ks and other investments will take it in the shorts. Please note that these are the same people that pay taxes.

By having it fail on Monday, we stockholders took it in the shorts. When it passes Thursday, we taxpayers will tak it in the shorts AGAIN.

Nobody is safe when congress is in session.

Bob

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Looks like it is up 251 points right now.....

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Canada is looking better all the time. I spend in the USA but I made it CANADA. Trevor Dawe

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Buffet told them to get their Sh*t together, he was losing money on his newly purchased AIG stuff...

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

up $300 and rising. BRGII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.