1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dove shooting Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by new zealand trapper, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new zealand trapper

new zealand trapper TS Member

Help please i have won a trip to argentina for 4 days dove shooting the place i be shooting is 55 miles north of cordoba's airport is owned by a fellow called Octavio Crespo the lodges are called postadel norte and la aquada estancias depending on dates which one has room to stay .ammo at 12 pkt plus $40 bird boy tips are my only costs other than airfares getting their dates are very open thinking late september . has anybody herd of these places ? and is their any good shoots on in september in LA or Dallas as thinking we go that way to break trip up a bit or is their better places to go? wishing happen bit early, would have given me left nut to shoot at the grand on way any help would be great regards Greg

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Write to "Drexel" on the TS forum. Likely he has been there.

3. oz

oz Active Member

there has been lots of info on sporting clays media about this. expect to shoot thousands of rounds and have a lot of fun. oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.