1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dove hunting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rj127, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rj127

rj127 TS Member

Hello, just looking for any recommandations for a Texas Dove Hunt. My father and I used to go to Maryland every year but would like to try some different this year. He is turning 70 and not getting any younger.We are definitly looking for some non stop fast action shooting (cant afford Argentina). Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks Randy

2. Rufus T. Firefly

Rufus T. Firefly TS Member

Arizona, but you can't come to my spot!

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

I don't live too far away. We seem to have a bumper crop of doves right now in the San Antonio area. We have a lot of sunflowers now but the water situation could move a lot of them out by September. IMHO Ron

4. cafowler

cafowler Member

I've shot clays at 74Ranch and had an endless flow of doves crossing at one of the stations going into a field next to the coarse. Great food, good hospitality, I would imagine the dove hunting is pretty good there also. Give Milo a call to see what dates they have open, they might be all booked up?

Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.