1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dove hunt, Bay Fishing TEXAS Style!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by matttrapn, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I've been going on this trip four years now, and wouldnt miss it for most anything.

Dove Hunt, near Brownsville, TX. Great people here at White Wings Ranch, tons of birds. The Loots family own and run this ranch, they always go the extra mile to make sure you have a great time. Check out their web-site if you like. www.whitewingranch.com.

Charter some Bay Fishing into the mix while your close by (Port Isabel, TX). Tell Captain Jaime Alaniz I said "HI". We fish with this man every year and he will put you on fish better than all the rest. He does for us anyway. He also has a web-site to visit if you like. www.alanizcharterfishing.com.

Our group hunts the early-bird season at White Wings Ranch ever year. This early season is held each year over two weekends. Labor Day weekend and the following weekend, Saturday/Sunday.

We then make sure we book with the good Capt. Jaime,,, "Capt. Splash", (he loves this nick-name), maybe not... Jaime is a great guy, and maybe should be a stand-up comic. He's a great fisherman, and knows where to take you whatever time of year you visit this area.

Have fun,

Matt Nicol

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Matt, If I were invited, we could shoot the 1100 against the Benelli sport. loser buys!

3. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

You got it John.... I'll only hit ya' a spot of one bird a day....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.