1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Doug Braker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Brad*90T, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad*90T

Brad*90T Member

Just wanted to give thumbs up to Doug Braker. Sent my 90T to him for updates and spring replacement. He did a wonderful job and was very quick. He had it less than a week. Total time with shipping both ways was only two weeks. Mr. Braker is the only one that will ever work on my gun, and I highly recommend him to any one else that has a 90T that needs anything.

Brad

2. len loma

len loma TS Member

Doug nickle plated my 682 receiver about 6 yrs ago and it still looks great. Outstanding work, Len

3. gcessna

gcessna Member

He GAVE ME FOR FREE very valuable information on an Old Beretta TR-1 and spent an hour or more when he was behind 3-weeks giving me information on gunfit to whatever I asked. He has my recomendation and any work I can send him.

Gary Cessna

4. oldschool

oldschool TS Member

Talked to Doug just this morning on concerns of 90t locking bolt and lugs, got carried away with other questions but let me say, I was impressed and he will be doing my work in the future.

5. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

DOUG DOES NICE WORK

He nickled one and repaired 2 for me over the winter all top notch work.Now I am thinking of getting my old 90T refinished in two tone, black and silver gray side plates along with the forend update.Saw one at Janesville that Doug did like that very nice.

John G.

6. Bob Merkov

Bob Merkov Member

Where is Doug located?

7. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Backus Minnesota

8. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Just send you're gun to MIA and he will take them up for you as he practically lives there! (only kidding Jack)

Rick

9. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

MIA posted a thread about switching out the locking block in his Perazzi with a new one made by Marcello. The photos and details of the work that Doug performed on Jack's gun were impressive! It was revealing how much effort Doug put into performing a relatively mundane gunsmithing task. His investment in the proper tools and procedure convinced me that his gunsmithing is top notch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

doug braker trap shooter