1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

doubles troubles

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rusty Razor, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rusty Razor

Rusty Razor Member

My doubles kept getting wrose the more I shot. Then a doubles marathon came up and I said this is what I need to fix my doubles game, shot 250 pairs on a Saturday did terrible 285/500 high score 61 with a 77 being the best I could do last year. I thuoght well I will give it a rest and concentrate on singles and handicap. whent the next weekend and signed up for all three events paid and then remembered I was to lay off the doubles for while, I said to late now just shoot them for fun, well I shot a 91. Still no score in the 80's but man that was fun. The hook is set to deep to worry about it now. Man is this a fun -frustrating game. Good shooting to everyone. Jim Henry

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

You must hook up with a local coach or skillful doubles shooter who can check out your methods. I'll bet with a little work, you'll be shooting 80s, like me! HA! No, a couple of good clues from someone good at them may be just what you need.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.