1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Doubles-Pat Trap Info

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by glenn mcleod, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

We have 4 older Pat traps and I understand we should have a different piece then what came with them to throw better doubles, is this correct? where should I order them? how difficult to install this new piece? glenn mcleod

2. Terry

Terry TS Member

We were told that the ones from Bob Schultz were not approved by the ATA. This came from our delegate Bruce Reed. i thought these were approved by the ATA.

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

The extended fingers sold by Bob do throw regulation doubles targets. Initially, a longer finger supplied by the factory did throw doubles that were not approved. That problem has now also been resoled. I suspect that you misunderstood what Bruce said.

Pat Ireland

4. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Pat trap has the xx finger you need Just call them 603-428-3396.

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Glenn, if you have an "X" finger - identified by the "x" stamped on it- you would be foolish to change. How many perfect scores were shot off these traps and these fingers before someone decided they are no good? Snakeoil sells, and you won't even hear any squeaky snakes at Alex, sorry to say.

Neil

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Neil

I thought the old finger had to be replaced, or at least the xx finger had to be cut ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to adjust x finger pat trap