1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Doubles @ Mendon

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Anyone from Mendon Conservation League know when they are starting to shoot doubles again on Saturdays? I haven't been able to make it out in about 2 months and now that the weather is warm again I need to get back into the swing of things.

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Rich, I'm not sure when they will be shooting doubles. I left Roger D a message to let you know on this site. Are you going to shoot the Inland Waters league?. Also, Mendon has now joined the Livingston County League. !st shoot is 4/11 at Holfield. Larry Evans

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I took some time off from trap after I started to shoot terrible this past fall, as soon as the temps got cold my scores dropped by a good 5-8 birds per 25.

I just moved to Livingston county (Springwater) and would definitely like to shoot for Mendon in the Livingston county league?

Do you have more info on the Livingston league? Do they have a website?

Larry,

Do you run the Livingston league like you do Inland Waters?

4. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Rich,

Try livingstontrap.com. Also Springwater Rod & Gun has a doubles league starting March 31st. It runs Wednesdays from roughly noon on. The Livingston County Trap League has their trophy shoot Sunday at Springwater Rod & Gun. You could probably get info on the league there.

5. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I am joining Springwater R&G. I'm turning in my app on Monday and then it will be 30 days until they approve my membership and I'm allowed to shoot there.

Not shooting trap is starting to kill me.

The Livingston county trap website doesn't mention anything about the league starting in April.

I live about 2 miles from the Springwater club but I don't think I'll be able to make it there this Sunday to try to get info on the league.

6. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Rich,

The Wednesday doubles league is open to all. They also have open 16yd shooting Weds.too. The LCTL site is usually a bit slow to get updated. The league does start 4/11 at Holfield like Larry says.

Bob Giglio

7. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Anyone from Mendon Conservation League know when they are starting to shoot doubles again on Saturdays? I haven't been able to make it out in about 2 months and now that the weather is warm again I need to get back into the swing of things.

8. oldgahchamp

Rich, I'm not sure when they will be shooting doubles. I left Roger D a message to let you know on this site. Are you going to shoot the Inland Waters league?. Also, Mendon has now joined the Livingston County League. !st shoot is 4/11 at Holfield. Larry Evans

9. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I took some time off from trap after I started to shoot terrible this past fall, as soon as the temps got cold my scores dropped by a good 5-8 birds per 25.

I just moved to Livingston county (Springwater) and would definitely like to shoot for Mendon in the Livingston county league?

Do you have more info on the Livingston league? Do they have a website?

Larry,

Do you run the Livingston league like you do Inland Waters?

10. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Rich,

Try livingstontrap.com. Also Springwater Rod & Gun has a doubles league starting March 31st. It runs Wednesdays from roughly noon on. The Livingston County Trap League has their trophy shoot Sunday at Springwater Rod & Gun. You could probably get info on the league there.

11. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I am joining Springwater R&G. I'm turning in my app on Monday and then it will be 30 days until they approve my membership and I'm allowed to shoot there.

Not shooting trap is starting to kill me.

The Livingston county trap website doesn't mention anything about the league starting in April.

I live about 2 miles from the Springwater club but I don't think I'll be able to make it there this Sunday to try to get info on the league.

12. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Rich,

The Wednesday doubles league is open to all. They also have open 16yd shooting Weds.too. The LCTL site is usually a bit slow to get updated. The league does start 4/11 at Holfield like Larry says.

Bob Giglio

13. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Is open trap on Wednesdays open to non members? I just moved here last week so I'm not familiar with how things work at this club.

What is the cost per round for trap at Springwater?

14. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Rich,

Yes it open to non member shooting. I think practice is 2.50/rnd,. Springwater isn't that far from Mt.Morris Sportsman's Club. We shoot Thursday afternoons and Sundays, till everyone is shot out. Open to all. $3/rnd. We will be starting a doubles/16 yd fun league on Thursdays soon.

Bob

15. bustem

bustem TS Member

Rich219, yes Mendon will be starting doubles shotting on the 3rd.Saturday in April. Also we would like you to shoot for Mendon.

16. oldgahchamp

Rich, I was President of Livingston County Trap League from about 1976-1991 (+or-). I have been shooting in it for over 40 years. One league is enough for me to be involved in operating at my age. Larry

17. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

" Rich219, yes Mendon will be starting doubles shotting on the 3rd.Saturday in April. Also we would like you to shoot for Mendon. "

Good, I'm looking forward to getting back out to Mendon this spring and fixing the mistakes in my game.

I'll definitely be shooting for Mendon in the Livingston league.