1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Doubles Gun For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nitro 100, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Not going to shoot doubles any more. I need to sale a very nice 32" grade III Browning Citori. It Is in great shape with double release triggers. It has choke tubes and comes with 7 different tubes. I paid 1895 at Indiana Gun Club this spring. I will consider all offers. email me at the above address or PM me. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

2. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Someone make me an offer. I need to move this gun. It will be at Missouri Fri,Sat,& Sun. I will post a cell number to reach the gentleman that will have it. Thanks.
    Jerry Nickell

3. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

4. In plain view

In plain view Member

Nitro 100: I'm interested in the Citori, pictures would help. Bob in Los Angeles

5. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Bob,
    I have been out of town the last couple of days with my daughter. She leaves for Korea on Monday. I sent the gun to Missouri and I do not have any pictures. My buddy took it out there in case someone that emaied me was going to be out there. If it does not sell, I will send pictures when I get it back. Thanks for the interest.

Jerry Nickell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.