1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double Release's for 3200

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jrw.1, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrw.1

jrw.1 TS Member

Looking for the "Shop of Choice" to install double release triggers in a 3200 Remington?

Anyone help?
    Thanks,
    Randy

2. arthalony

arthalony Member

Call Gary Roman at Firearms service center 502-458-1148

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Stay away from Kemmerleys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

Phillips did mine at last years grand, double release for $500. good job on my 3200. I agree about Kemmerleys, he's a butcher. Had to send my k-80 back twice and it was still screwed up. Got Allems now in k-80, like I should have done in first place. Allem does't do 3200 as he doesn't get enough calls to make up the side plates. Good luck. R. Piro

5. PhCr

PhCr Member

Phillip's Gunsmithing
    Phillip Crenwelge
    210-313-5988
    108 Elm St. Cibolo TX. 78108
    Hello Earl.
    I am Phillip Crenwelge and I do build double release triggers for the 3200 and the price is 500.00. I just got through with the Grand so I have some other triggers to build that I couldn't get done there so the turn around time is about two weeks right now. If you call me I can give you the adress of where to send your gun. I would be glad to get them done for you. Phillip

6. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Here is my vote for Phillip, He just done a BT-100 Stainless release trigger for me at the grand and I can say that He done a first class job, everything about the job lookes Great, cleanly done and finely polished, I then bought a Customed Stocked 3200 the next day and went right back to him to have a release pull installed and he did that in record time with another Great job,( the man really knows his trigger work ) He informed me that the 3200 when set up release pull ( bottom barrel first ) if you switch the lever to the top position the 3200 will fire as Pull, Pull very neat option, I was so impressed with his work I went back to him the next day and had Hin open up the chokes on the 3200 to 30-20 and again he did a great job at half of the price of the others there. Tony

7. Robb

Robb Member

When Phillip was with P&P he did my 3200 double release during the last Grand in Ohio and did a great job. I think it was $700 then. At least something has gotten cheaper.

8. dshot

dshot Member

I had a problem with one of my Ljutis"s at the grand, the Ljutic people sent me to Phillip"s . That's good enough for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.