1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double Gun Journal and Shooting Sportsman Magazine

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chrismhsc, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

I am downsizing my library and thought I would see if there was any interest in these magazines before I put them on ebay.
    Double Gun Journals: total of 55 issues from Volume 3 thru Volume 20 in once read minty condition. complete list available ( DOUBLE GUN JOURNALS SOLD PENDING FUNDS)
    Shooting Sportsman Magazine: Volume 1 thru 22 72 issues including all of Volume 1 and 2. complete list available
    As a bonus I will include 15 copies of Upland Almanacs 2005 to 2010 and 14 copies of Parker Pages from 2008 to 2010. Finally, 8 copies of Grays Sporting Journal.
    These weigh a bunch and I hope someone lives near Walla Walla Wa.
    or I will send them by postal if I have to.
    190.00 for the the balance of them all in excellent to mint condition to your door.
    Chris Schmidt
    Walla Walla Wa
    509 520 4424
    By the way thats a total of 164 issues that should keep you busy until next winter for a price of less than 3.00 per issue.

2. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

3. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

SOLD DOUBLE GUN JOURNALS PENDING FUNDS.
    I will sell the balance of the magazines for 190.00 to your door
    Chris

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Individuals can ship "media mail" just like publishers do. The package is subject to inspection and supposedly something bad will happen if they find anything other than books in there. I use it to save money.

5. chrismhsc

chrismhsc Member

0   0   0

eight bore. Media mail cannot include magazines with advertising. I had no plans to ship by media. What was your plan? To ruin my post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

double gun journal for sale