1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Double Eye Candy @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

A two for one shot today. The first gun is a rare gun and it is the only one like it we have ever done. It is a Ljutic Selka Space Bi-Gun Combo stock made for a left hand shooter. The owner told us it was Joe Ljutic's personal gun. We made the stock only along with the grip handle. The Crew did an outstanding job on this one. Both examples came again out of the economy rack but I think turned out very nice. The second stock is a Remington 90-T that the owner has not yet seen. It turned out pretty nice as well. As always thank you for taking a look and thanks to The Crew for their fine work. Have a great week and enjoy the photos.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

90_T This stock is right handed and features the finger grips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I was wondering when you would finally get to do a 90-T. Very nice.

3. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

Dennis, do you have any picts from the rear of the stock that would show the offset you achieved for this gun? This gun has a straight pipe running down the stock so to create any offset is a really incredeble achievement. I would also like to see a full gun photo with the double barrels, there are only three of these ever made I understand.
    Great work, no one else would even try to do this.
    Tom

4. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hi Tom,

The gun is gone so I cannot take any other photos. The best shot I got was the back area of the pad that did not show the offset created. The plate was added to the back to cover the 1" hole created by the tube and this allowed the recoil pad to be dropped down to fit the shooter's shoulder pocket and provide inserts to be installed for the recoil pad screws. It was a challenge but it became a quest to do the job. Thank you for the input.

Dennis DeVault

5. dust one

dust one TS Member

Dennis, you and the crew did it again. Rusty will be with out words as i was on my first.He will be hard to hold back till the other two are ready to pick up also.Thanks again for helping him and see you soon.Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.