1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Double Eye Candy ~ Beretta & Blaser @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

We have a double feature today. A new Beretta SV-10 and a Blaser F-3. Both are sporting guns and they are for a husband & wife. Now don't freak out when you see the rib on the Blaser. Let me explain the person that the gun belongs to is 6' 6" tall with very high cheek bones and a long neck. The rib was needed to allow the shooter to be upright and erect. The only way to accomplish that was to add the high rib onto a standard sporting gun. A tremendous thanks to our Crew and Cindy for the outstanding job on both of these guns. The Myrtle came from Mike Mann and the Black Walnut came from Ernie Ross here in Ohio. Both stocks are just beautiful. Just wanted to give the customer a sneak peek. As always thank you for taking a look and thnak you for the feedback.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

Beretta SV-10 Tiger Myrtle

dennisdevault_2008_0303337.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303338.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303339.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303340.jpg

Blaser F-3 Beautiful Feather Black Walnut

dennisdevault_2008_0303341.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303342.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303343.jpg

2. 2labman

2labman Member

Those are just fantastic Dennis, and both are southpaws, what are the odds on that?

3. Dennis DeVault

2labman,

Thank you for catching that I am glad that not a ton of folks saw the mistake. I have made the correction thank you for the save. Getting older is sometimes not so fun.

Dennis DeVault

4. 12 Gage

12 Gage Member

Hi Dennis,

Very nice as usual but you might want to review your correction from "cheel bones"

5. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Hi Dennis,
    Those stocks must be Kelly's and Tad's...

Beautiful work; hope to see them "in person" soon.

Doc

6. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

Looks great. I'm in central Ohio and have been thinking about giving you a call about my F3 sporting. I have a question regarding the balance after your stock has been added. I like the balance as I have it set up now with the factory weights and adjustable comb.

Does your stock add a lot of butt weight or can the factory balance be retained?

Thanks,

Jim

7. Dennis DeVault

To Jim,

So far the weight system has been used to balance the gun with no problem. We have not had a situation with the stock being to heavy in the back end. On this gun the rib and forend being bigger than standard helped pull the weight forward to give a good balance. Hope that this answered the question and thank you for the comment.

Dennis DeVault

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

How much weight does the stock add to the weight as delivered by the factory with the factory stock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.