1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% Double D Shooting Clinics @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

On behalf of Dean DeBow and myself we want to announce (4) clinics that have been scheduled for the spring of this year. The first clinic will be in the Chicago land area April 18th & 19th. The second clinic is at the Twinsburg Gun Club in Twinsburg, Ohio May 2nd & 3rd. Third clinic Buffalo Gun Club in Minnisota May 16th and 17th - check with Ron Baker that clinic may be full, Ron (763)-754-3484 - The fourth Clinic is at the Evergreen Gun Club south of Seattle, Washington June 6th & 7th. We are doing two day clinics at a cost of $350.00. There is a deposit required of $ 200.00 to reserve your place in the clinic. This will be done on a first come first serve basis as we receive your payment. If the class is full and payment is received after it is full your money will be refunded. It will be required that you go to the above web site listed and click into the shooting clinic and fill out the form and submit it back to us. This evaluation form helps Dean and myself to know what type of class we are going to teach. Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone at the classes. If you need to call me at the shop it is 330-456-6070.

Thank you,
    Dean DeBow & Dennis DeVault

2. Dennis DeVault

3. Dennis DeVault

We have just schedules another clinic for Salt Lake City, Utah for June 4th & 5th this is a Thrusday and Friday clinic. Contact Mark Scholes for details. contact number is 801-828-6041.

Dennis DeVault

4. Dennis DeVault

5. Dennis DeVault

6. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Dang it I was gonna go just to watch those double d's.......

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Don't forget the South in your schedule!!!!

8. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

If you come south will definitely sign up. Maybe one at Georges place?

Bob

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Bob, then they would have 2 before even scheduling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.