Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Double D Shooting Clinic

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Dennis DeVault 
#1 ·
I have just had the chance to attend the First Double D Shooting Clinic held by Dennis Devault and Dean Debow. My experience with these two men was extensive, starting with gun fitting and patterning and working from the feet up. These two men were able to help me with the problems I was having and to correct them, the information that was given in the two days that I spent with them cannot be learned by reading a Book or watching a DVD.

My advice to any one who is having problems with their shooting or gun fitting give them a call Dennis @ 330-456-6070 Dean @ 270-886-2095 or visit them on their web site @ www.ddshooting.com

I am glad that I took the opportunity to attend their clinic, the knowledge was given and now it is up to me.

Patrick J Krokonko

#5 ·
Thank you Pat,

I know that after the weekend I am a little out of shape. It was rough getting up today. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves and we have about 4 hours of video to review and edit before we send everyone their copies. So be patient we are already working on the editing. We are looking forward to the next clinic at the Buffalo Gun Club in Minn. in two weeks.

Dennis & Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.