1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOUBLE D shooting clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RMO1051, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMO1051

RMO1051 Member

just finished taking a clinic from Double D shooting and can't rave enough about how informative and helpful it was. The stockfitting and patterning sessions were worth the price alone.Dennis is a great teacher who breaks things down in a simple and practicle way.I can't wait to apply his philosphy of breaking targets in practice and in tournaments.

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I took there clinic 2 years ago and could not be more satisfied with both Dennis and Dean. I have a refresher course coming this spring and can't wait
    Good luck to you.

Kooz

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

On behalf of myself and my son Paul I would like to thank the Peconic River Sportsmans Association for allowing us to come to their club this past weekend. What a beautiful club and although the class was not full I am very glad that I made the trip. Thanks to Joe for inviting us to the wild game dinner on Saturday evening. The food was outstanding as well as the company, Paul and I were treated like old friends. I look forward to making a return trip sometime this summer. Again it was a privilage to teach the shooters that attended. And Robert, Paul hid Keith's stock for the twenty that you tipped him, he won't get it back for at least a month.

Dennis DeVault

4. RMO1051

RMO1051 Member

tell paul i said thanks. another ggod example of customer service

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.