Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUBLE D shooting clinic

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RMO1051 
#1 ·
just finished taking a clinic from Double D shooting and can't rave enough about how informative and helpful it was. The stockfitting and patterning sessions were worth the price alone.Dennis is a great teacher who breaks things down in a simple and practicle way.I can't wait to apply his philosphy of breaking targets in practice and in tournaments.

#3 ·
On behalf of myself and my son Paul I would like to thank the Peconic River Sportsmans Association for allowing us to come to their club this past weekend. What a beautiful club and although the class was not full I am very glad that I made the trip. Thanks to Joe for inviting us to the wild game dinner on Saturday evening. The food was outstanding as well as the company, Paul and I were treated like old friends. I look forward to making a return trip sometime this summer. Again it was a privilage to teach the shooters that attended. And Robert, Paul hid Keith's stock for the twenty that you tipped him, he won't get it back for at least a month.

Dennis DeVault

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.