1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Double D Shooting Clinic, Ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Dean & Myself have been getting inquires for a Double D Clinic so we are proud to announce a clinic to be held at the North Lawrence Fish & Game club in North Lawrence, Ohio. The class will except 10 shooters for the two day class and we will be covering Singles, Hdcp. & Doubles. The date is May 11th & 12th and the cost is $ 400.00 per person. Go to the above web site fill out the on-line shooter profile and submit your deposit or call to make the deposit at the office. Thank you and we look forward to another great clinic.

Dean DeBow & Dennis DeVault

2. Dennis DeVault

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

The proper word is ACCEPT

GB
    DLS

4. Ertz

Ertz Member

This is great news Dennis. I just checked the calendar and with the drive Nancy and I just can't swing it. Someday you will have a clinic closer and we are in. Good luck and say Hi to Dean for us.
    Tim Rawerts

5. Dennis DeVault

We have 5 openings left. This is short notice but I think we can fill it up in time.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting clinics in ohio

trapshooting clinics in ohio