1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double D Shooting Clinic Lemon Grove R&G Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

We are very pleased to announce a Double Shooting Clinic at the Lemon Grove Rod & Gun Club, located in Alpine, Calfornia. The clinic dates are March 10th, & 11th, 2010. We will be taking deposits now for this event. The first two spots have been taken and we will take a total of 10 shooters. It is on a first come first serve basis. To register go to the above web site and click on the chooter evaluation form, fill out the form completely and hit the submit button, below that there ia a link to our on-line store that will allow you to pay for your deposit to the clinic. This will be a real treat for me as I have never shot a target or seen a gun club in California. Thank you for your support and participation in our clinics. We look forward to seeing everyone in March.

Dennis DeVault & Dean DeBow

2. Mikr101

Mikr101 Member

Dennis,
    I am interested in attending; however, the link above is not working. Is your site down or the address incorrect?

3. Dennis DeVault

Sorry,

I put the wrong symbols in the line try this one above, I will attempt to change the first link as well.

Dennis

4. Mikr101

Mikr101 Member

Dennis,
    I have filled out and submitted the Evaluation Form, and deposit. Look forward to the class in March.

5. Dennis DeVault

Thank yuo for the form. I can't wait to come to California.

Dennis

6. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

Hey - how many of those double D's will be at the shoot?? Must be a meat shoot?? the beav

7. Dennis DeVault

Right we have 6 spots open for this clinic. We will be out in less than a month. Let me know if there are any more shooters interested. Thank you to all those that have signed up. Dean and I are looking forward to some sunshine and warm tempertures.

Dennis & Dean

8. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

UP for DD...

9. JES

JES Member

up

10. lilbug

lilbug TS Member

11. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

12. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

13. lilbug

lilbug TS Member

14. Dennis DeVault

15. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Up for Dennis............

16. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

17. lilbug

lilbug TS Member

18. Dennis DeVault

We have 5 spots open for this clinic. Thank you to those that have signed up.

Dennis

19. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Dennis, if you and Dean can, stick around for the Friday night pot shoot from 6:00 to 10:00. We would love to have you and I think you will find the targets and company worth your while.
    Doug Scott

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/wireguy/?action=view&current=LGRGCPictures089Medium.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/wireguy/?action=view&current=LGRGCPictures091Medium.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/wireguy/?action=view&current=LGRGCPictures094Medium.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d189/wireguy/?action=view&current=LGRGCPictures095Medium.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

20. Mikr101

Mikr101 Member

Doug,
    I am scheduled to take the clinic on March 10th and 11th at your facility. Can you tell me the cost of targets per round of 25?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.