1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double D Shooting Clinic in Redlands, CA March

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Double D Shooting Clinic is hosting a shooting clinic at the Redlands Shooting Park, in California March 13th & 14th, 2010.

You can go to the link above to sign up for this clinic, fill out the on-line profile and you can pay for your deposit at the same time.

We will only take ten people and the ten will be selected by when the deposit is received.

So fill out the evalution form, hit the submit button and send in your deposit to secure your spot.

Thank you for all the support and we look forward to seeing everyone out there.

Dean DeBow & Dennis DeVault

2. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Looking for feedback on the Double D clinic.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Charlie

3. Robb

Robb Member

Well worth the money IMO. Very insightful.

4. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

I took it last summer. Worth it, won't try and reinvent the wheel with you. Follow up support said to be very good.

Dave Eberhart

5. $$90-T$$

$$90-T$$ Member

Hey Dennis,
    just signed up and made deposit, is it normal to have the cart say empty 0?

I assume it's because your not charging the card until later. Is that correct?

Looking forward to the class.Been hoping you would make it out to my neck of the woods.

Take care,
    Josh Andersen

6. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Jerry, why was your thread deleated? Is this real or not?
    Norman

7. JES

JES Member

Just signed up. Jan Slough

8. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I took there cinic last year at Buffalo Gun club in MN. You get the best of both worlds in A excelent gun fitter as well as a shooter in Dennis DeVault.
    Dean DeBow is a excelent shooter as well as a Coach. I hope you all enjoy the clinic, and I look forward to seeing the both of them in May I beleave? My wife will taking the clinic at Buffalo this year.

Keith

9. Dennis DeVault

I would like to thank Mr. Bilbey for helping us put this clinic together. At last count we have 9 confirmed resevations and we can take one more. I will give a count in the morning as I have left the shop for the day. If there are additional shooters that want a clinic we will try and schedule another one to accommidate the folks that have not gotten in on this one. Thank you to everyone that has signed up I am very excited to do this clinic as I have never been able to shoot in Calfornia until now.

Dennis DeVault & Dean DeBow

10. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Sure wish it was one week later,,,I have another appointment the week end of the 13-14 March.
    Norman

11. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Signed up for the class. Had trouble with the information form maintaining the
    information submitted. Fred Berson

12. Dennis DeVault

I want to thank Terry and the crew at Redlands for their assistance. As of right now the clinic for the weekend at Redlands is full. I am very excited to be coming to Calfornia as it will be my first time being there. Please let us have good weather and get out of this cold in Ohio. Thanks again,

Dennis DeVault & Dean DeBow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.