1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double D Shooting Clinic, Florida

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

The Robinson Ranch Trap & Skeet Club have given permission for us to conduct a trap shooting clinic December 4th & 5th, 2010. This will be our last class of this year. We have one spot left to fill the clinic. If you are interested in filling the last spot, go to the above web site, fill out the shooter profile information, hit submit and then click on the pay button to submit your deposit or call me at the shop with a credit card. Shop 330-456-6070. Thank you, Dean and I look forward to returning to Florida.

Dennis DeVault & Dean DeBow

2. Littleboots

Littleboots Member

If you have the chance you need to take advantage of this clinic. Dean did a fitting for me a gun I was struggling with my next scores 16's 95 94 94 99
    Hc 94 94 93 96 He knows what he is doing.

3. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

YOU WILL BE REAL HAPPY YOU WENT, LOTS OF INFO, GUN FIT, SINGLES, H'CAP, DOUBLES AND PATTERNING IF YOUR GUN. JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

4. Dennis DeVault

Thank you for the updates,

The clinic was filled this afternoon. Thank you again and I can't wait to get out of the cold weather.

Dennis DeVault

5. 827cars

827cars TS Member

Best money you can spend to improve your shooting,by far. You will be glad you attended.Mark Richmond

6. Dennis DeVault

Thanks Paul,

I am bringing warm clothes anyhow as Dean and I leave for Wyoming on Monday morning right after the Sunday clinic is over. Have to be in Cheyene by Thrusday afternoon.

Dennis DeVault

Also I started another thread about this clinic we have had request to do another clinic on Thursday and Friday the 2nd and 3rd. It is posted on the web site now. Thank you,

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.