1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double D Clinic in Hopkinsville Ky.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by m fowler13, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m fowler13

m fowler13 Member

I would like to thank Dean and Dennis for the great job they did in Hopkinsville KY. My son who is 12 years old attended the clinic on the 24th and 25th of July and learned a great many things in the limited time of two days. With their instruction he was able to shoot a 98 and get in a shoot off for class this past weekend at Manchester Tennessee in an AIM compitition. If one of their clinics is in your area do yourself a favor and attend. They are professional and to the point and my son had a great time.
    mike fowler

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Mr. Fowler,

Tell Bobby congratulations on his fine shooting. It is good to see the younger people out shooting and shooting well. We all need to take a look around and see that the shooters in this sport are not getting younger. If you have the opportunity take your son or daughter out for an afternoon of shooting, it will be time well spent and something the whole family can enjoy.

Dennis DeVault & Dean DeBow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.