1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double Case Info Needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TKHover, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKHover

TKHover TS Member

I'm looking for suggestions for a double breakdown shotgun case. I'm shooting a BT-99 Plus with 34" barrell plus a 1" extended choke. Second gun is a Citori Plus with 30" barrel. SKB has a case but it will accomdate a forearm only 1 3/4" wide. Mine are 2 1/2" wide. I'd hate to have to carry 2 cases with me. That's why I'd like one case for both guns. Thanks for any ideas.
    Tom

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Get a Warwick and be done with it, Paul (guncase) is on this site often and is a good guy to deal with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. cortopar

cortopar Member

Second the recommendation for Paul.

-Bob

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.warwickguncase.com

1-866-868-9410

Hope that helps more than just suggesting them and also just saying to call them.

5. smokngun

smokngun TS Member

For the most durable gun case get a Pellican gun case. They make one 35 inches and it will hold 3 barrels and 2 stocks. YOu can even get them with wheels on them. $189.00 approx. I have flown with one for years and the airline gorilla's can't break it or its contents!! Look it up on the internet.
    http://pelicancasestore.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=36&CFID=177947&CFTOKEN=77722152

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Warwick and only Warwick. You will not be sorry that you did. The owner is a great person to do business with.

7. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Give Paul a call and tell him what you have and he will take care of it a price that is less thay you would expect. The cases stand up to airport abuse and that means alot.

Cheers

8. Grumpy

Grumpy TS Member

Tom---I have the same pair of guns and the warwick metal case is excellent for the job. Give Paul a call he is a great person to deal with. Another happy Warwick customer. Wayne

9. TKHover

TKHover TS Member

I want to thank all of you who took the time to respond to my question. I went along with the almost unanimous recommendations. I just got off the phone with Paul and ordered his double case. As stated by all of you, he is very pleasant to talk too and very informative and helpful. Thanks again.
    Tom

10. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I have used a Pelican Travel Vault for almost 15 years for my 33" ljutic and 30" Browning Superposed. It appears to be "everything proof"...I highly recomend them.

Ron Burr

11. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

An Americase #2008 will suit your needs or the #2012 (extra high rib) will work also. The down side is both guns will weigh about 16 to 17 lbs. Add the case weight of 25 lbs. and you're looking at a hernia in progress.

The 2008 would cost $338.00 and the #2012 $347.00
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.