1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Double A ammo sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Traders, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dick's in my area, north suburbs of Chicago, is selling AA's at $4.99/box after a @2.00 discount mail in coupon from Winchester.

Yes it's Dick's, but it's the best price for AA's that I've seen in a long time.

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Same problem with the Dick's in my area, good price but don't have any...

Wayne

3. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

I really, really think the employees of Dick's call their buddies when these sales come up and they come in and scoff up everything in site. Our Wal-Mart had that problem.

Nearest Dick's is an hour drive for me, so I don't have to worry about this deal!

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Last time I went to Dicks' I got dicked. Never again.

5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Don't they give a Rain Check when they're out of stock? Most stores do.

No Dick's in my area so, this isn't an issue for me.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The one near us will have 4 boxes of AA handicap 7 1/2s if you're lucky.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

0   0   0

It can be hit or miss, but yesterday I got 10 boxes of AA Super Handicap for $7.99 less $10 from a coupon, less $2 per box rebate for a final price of $4.99 per box and got $79.90 on my Dicks reward care. For every $300 on the card, I get another coupon for $10. It can be a hassle, but sometimes you can be rewarded for the hassle.

Pat Ireland

8. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

same problem in cleveland. had 10 boxes of super handicap 8's and 5 boses of 7 1/2 and 20 boxes of light 8's. I asked if they wouldorder in handicap 7 1/2 and was told they don;t order shells but they just get sent in. great deal with the dicks card but no stock,. motordoctor

9. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Last Friday I stopped at the East side store in Madison and was lucky that the delivery just happened. I got 5 flats, 69.80 and the clerk rang up each flat so I could use a coupon on each one. That was 59.80 plus I will get the mail-in Finial cost 39.80 per flat.

10. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

0   0   0

THREAD DELETED BY MODERATOR.

11. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

In Ca. it's called 'bait and switch'. Winchester should warn businesses that practice this type of sales bait using their products. Most large companies have a minimum that their products can be sold for at retail. Dick's might find one cheery morning that the sporting goods store down the street cut a deal with Winchester to sell their shells for 50cts less than Dick's anytime Dick's runs one of these phoney ads. JKP

12. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

0   0   0

Just bought 50 boxes AA extra light. Dicks gave me a second reciept to mail in...and the Winchester rebate wants 1) the form 2) a reciept and 3)all the UPC codes from EACH box (that's 50!!) - the last part is the hassle! Remingtons recent rebates have not required that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.