1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

double 1100 case for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by guncase, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guncase

guncase TS Member

I was digging around in the shop today, found a case that will hold 2 1100s or 870s! I built this case for a customer,, then he changed his mind after it was built. Every time I see it ,, I get upset all over again! WANT TO SELL IT NOW!!
    Black Cordura , both receivers stand up in the channels and the barrels lay in the front channels. very secure! sold for $230.00,,,will sell for $160.oo AND will ship it to you for that!! Case is a little larger than the normal 2-gun case. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Paul @ WARWICK GUN CASE CO. 866-868-9410

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

paul your e-mail bounced back,can you e-mail me a picture of the case also what is empty weight of case?

3. guncase

guncase TS Member

case is SOLD,,, thanks to those who responded,,, well, except the one guy who called me "ignorant and stupid" cause I COULDN'T SEND HIM PICTURES! ! ! like you can't picture a big , black case in your mind. Hope to meet him one day!! Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.