1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dorner - another "National Service" Success Story!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wow - it turns out the ex-LAPD cop killer has military experience!

I sure am glad "National Service" weeded this guy out, fixed him, and made him more "qualified" to own "military style" weapons.

Yep, Gene, you've convinced me. It's definitely time to change the U.S. Constitution, undo 200+ years of history, and make ownership of semiauto rifles contingent on "National Service."

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dorner - another

They said on the news awhile ago, that this Dorner guy also has flight training. They are going to have fun catching this dude.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Dorner - another

They were quick on excuses for the cops shooting innocent people. Two oriental people delivering newspapers who both together wouldn't weigh as much as Dorner were shot in their vehicle which wasn't the same make or color because they thought they were him. I realize tensions are high but come on one was even a woman.

I was watching the CBS early news and Dorner mailed some medallion with 3 bullet hole to Anderson Cooper (CNN) who in turn kept it for his show. Do you suppose any charges will be filed for keeping evidence?

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dorner - another

Wow...too bad those cops didn't have the advantage of "National Service" training...(did they?)

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Dorner - another

The abject stupidity of even suggesting such statistically unfounded nonsense is hilarious.

-Gary

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Dorner - another

I simply cannot believe how magnanimous Gene is. He won't even take credit for his own fabulous idea!

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Dorner - another

Buzz,,,,,,he's just a humble man in service to the rest of mankind.......

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dorner - another

Saw on Fox News a minute ago, that they are offering $1 Million dollar bounty on this guy. Also, Charlie Sheen has reached out to Dorner with help. What kind of help could he give? Maybe a couple of hookers and some dope?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.