1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOOMED

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dds4horse, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

doomsday has arrived for small business and the self-employed. what to do? I am self-employed and I don't need a job but my customers sure do.

2. Glass balls

Glass balls Member

I guess the Mayans where kind of right (a month off isn't that bad). Some of the guys I shoot with have missed worse. Lol

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Keep your eyes on the stock market tomorrow, and a close eye on the "futures"!!

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I am guessing the markets will start out down, and end up. Markets do not like uncertainty. I think there may have been more if Romney won, IMO. I am "short" in the market, so after todays gains because of the sectors that favored a Romney win (Energy) will now balance back to yesterdays level. Hopefully the markets do not come back before open, for me anyways.

5. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The excrement may hit the oscillator in another month. Maybe they aren't off after all.

6. Glass balls

Glass balls Member

Sorry mr. Rpeerless your wrong (lol). Those ancient Mayans really screwed up by not inventing the fan too.

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The market will IMPLODE in about 30 days.....

Then again, think of all the profits one can make selling DOOMSDAY SHELTERS for the next few years.....

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Now there is a business to start, when you move to a Red State! Sounds like you will have very good sales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.