1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DON'T PROCRASTINATE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Clay Target SSE, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

CHRISTMAS is only 79 days away. Don't wait until the last minute to buy that Special Someone or Relitave a Shooting Shirt, Cap, Wind Shirt or Towel from CLAY TARGET SHOOTING SHIRTS.

Don't know what to buy? We also have Gift Certificates for that person that is difficult to buy for.

Check out our website (www.claytargetsse.com) call us (352) 509-1467 or send us an email (jim@claytargetembroidery.com) Very simple, just click on the above links.

If you have question about how to navigate our website or don't like to order online please give us a call. We are also happy to take your check if you don't use CC's.

Call us anytime. If we don't answer leave a message and we will return your call.

Jim Poublon

One more thing: We are back home in Florida so our delivery time will be much improved.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

0   0   0

Jim- It appears to me that the blue shirt pictured above has a flaw. Should not it have two sleeves? It looks like it only has a right arm sleeve. Is the left arm sleeve an option that can be purchased separately?

Pat Ireland

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Pat.........I was told this item comes in "right hand" only due to the small amount of "left hand" shooters............ahhhaahahahh RUN'EM

4. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

No, Pat it has two sleeves.(LOL) It is folded this way to show it is Long Sleeve rather than Short Sleeve. It is offered in R/H only due to the pocket. I am not able to get shirts with the pocket on the right side at a reasonable price, or any price for that matter.

Kolarpole.

All the shirt I offer are abailable for L/H shooters except for the shirts with pockets. I sell many shirts to South Paws.

5. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

0   0   0

Excellent to deal with--Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.