1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Miss the Best Value in Trapshooting!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Las Vegas 1000, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

Don

We are only 5 weeks away from the Second Annual Las Vegas 1000, May 14th- 18th. For one low price you get a luxury hotel room for 6 nights, deluxe coach transfers to one of the most beautiful trap clubs ever built, onsite, overnite, gun and ammo storage, 1000 ATA registered targets, a field shuttle, some nice purse and Lewis payouts, a chance to win a custom Tilden buckle and a wide array of sponsor prizes all awarded at our Awards Banquet.

If you can’t come for the week, shoot the Las Vegas 500 on Thursday and Friday and win a Bill Hunter awarded silver dollar money clip. Make your reservations now. Don’t miss the best value in trapshooting and a ton of fun.

Full details the link above.

2. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

3. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

4. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

5. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I would not waste my time going to Las Vegas to shoot, it may be to windy and they will cancel the program after I spend a couple of thousand dollars to get there. Have all the refunds from the cancelled State shoot been sent out yet????

Oscar

6. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

It's a great club. Went to the Fall Handicap last September.
    Drove 437 miles and it was worth every bit of it.
    This is a great shoot---wind is not always present.
    Enjoy a great venue!!! I'll be back this year.

Mike C.

Groveland, CA

7. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

Oscar,

We are not connected to the State Shoot. However, the guys that are worked their butts off for months to put on a great shoot for their shooters. That is what shoot management does. Cancelling a shoot, or any part of it, is the last thing that shoot management wants to do because the reward for all that work is seeing the shooters having a good time.

Fortunately, attitudes like yours are in the minority.

Jim

8. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Very well put, Jim

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

UP. Let's sacrafice Oscar to the wind gods. LOL. Fred

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

11. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Until my plans changed, I was going to be at the Nevada State Shoot and I figure it would have cost me about $1900 to attend (airfare, hotel, meals and shells) which I would have been out before firing a shot. I was going by another thread that someone stated they were shooting BEFORE and AFTER the cancellation, if that is the case, why was the shoot cancelled?? Maybe to protect averages?? I have no idea, but I do know that if I travelled 2,500 miles and spent almost $2,000 and they cancelled the shoot, I would be highly pissed, especially if there was shooting AFTER the cancellation.

I have shot in 30-40 mph winds, with gusts of 55 mph, but everyone had to shoot in the same conditions, I just did the best I could.

Oscar

12. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

Come out and join us Oscar. You will have a great time and we take all the hassle out of shooting. Just show up, shoot and have fun.

13. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

LV1K,

I will do just that on my next trip to Vegas! Las Vegas is one of my favorite places, I have been there 36 times in the last 11 years and plan on attending the Shot Show next year in Jan. I may be out there this fall also, so I will come out to shoot some targets!

Oscar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.