1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't mess with old guys

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KZwr4xLajfA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

2. Russ-in-Pa

Russ-in-Pa Well-Known Member

Don't eff with the old guys.

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Sweet Justice.

-Gary

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

it looks good on those little pricks

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks for the share.

7. sliverbulletexpress

fixed the title.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Spoiled rich kids no dought! Way to go gramps!!

9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I would have brought the old farts up on charges. The kids for one should have known they would club the car but they the kids were not breaking the law. The old farts how ever did break a number of laws.

10. geneleroy

geneleroy TS Member

GOD bless the 'old' guy, I wish I could still run that fast!!

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Auctioneer,

It just goes to show that different wittnesses see things how they want. I clearly see the punk kid charge the old man and give him a one armed shove, witch is assualt on a senoir citizen.

First they send in a devise that charges them, after defending themseleves against mechanical attack, they are charged by a young man, then assualted.

This is the slant an Attorney for the seniors would present to the court, with valid concern.

Had the victims inccured a heath emergency situation from being excited by this attack, the perps could have found themselves in a very difficult position with a court of law.

Those young men are a prime example of our curent youth with no morale or character, harrassing senoirs, no respect, using the Lords name in vain in very graffic terms.

12. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Being silver on top, I say score for the old guys.

Maybe the pisspots will think twice before they screw with somebody the next time.

Tom R.

13. RDM

RDM TS Member

Dont start none and there wont be none!

14. sliverbulletexpress

Dont start none and there wont be none!

AMEN thems words to live by.

15. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

I really think these guys over-reacted! Maybe I'm just easy going but I would have thought it was funny. Of course most golfers are on the mean side.

16. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

U S Marine Retired,

If you were scoring and called lost even though I hit the target then I would expect the other shooters on the squad to call it hit. If you kept doing it on purpose then I would ask the referee to get me another scorer, I wouldn't hit you with my gun or chase you down the field like a maniac. I'm not saying it's wrong to be upset, I'm just saying that their actions were not justified. If it bothered me that much I would have gotten the grounds keeper and had the kids removed not smashed their RC. I certainly wouldn't have tried to hit them with a golf club. Every body's accountable for their actions. That's the problem nowadays, no body thinks before they act. I've seen it many times, in the court room, the person said he didn't realize what he was doing. I can guarantee you one thing, if the old gentleman in the video had caught up to the kid and hit him with the club then he would have went to jail.

Let's use the ATA for example, do you think that these old gents would have been kicked out of the ATA if they acted this way at the shoot. I think the ATA would have called it unsportsmanlike conduct and removed them, maybe I'm wrong.

Just my two cents

17. PNT

PNT Member

Triple bogey on the car would have been appropiate.

18. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Stay away from old guys with clubs, and really stay away from them if they have a gun.....

19. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I gotta agree with kgun on this one. What's the big deal? Laugh it off and go on. Why is everybody wound so tight anymore?

You guys never pulled a prank in your life?

You wanna get pissed because somebody dissed you, then get wound up at the government that disses you by taking over half your money. Save your energy for something that matters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.