1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't have it re-blued, give it the Stainless look

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by stainlessbt99, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

Don't have the gun re-blued, give it the stainless look. TEFLON/MOLLY GUN FINISH sold by Brownell's is the product shooters prefer. We have tried others and have come back to this product. You can go to brownells.com and check out the product, type in TEFLON/MOLLY OVEN BAKE. You can also click on the instructional video and watch the process. We are only using stainless at this time but can add other colors if you desire.

For the first 10 internet customers we are going to discount our price to use these first 10 as referrals. You must dis assemble your gun and ship to us. We are not gunsmiths and would not know how to re assemble the gun. We are doing long guns and pistols or any weapon.Turn around time at this time is approx. 2 weeks.

email me directly for where to ship your gun and I will need to know if there is a particulay part you don't want stainless.

harleyrer@embarqmail.com

Pricing
    long guns regular price $175.00 disc. price $150.00
    pistols regular price $100.00 disc. price $ 75.00

LONG GUNS ADD $20.00 FOR RETURN SHPPING
    PISTOLS ADD $15.OO FOR RETURN SHIPPING.
    IF YOU WANT INSURANCE ADD $20.00

THANKS
    DICK'S GUN PAINTING

2. stainlessbt99

stainlessbt99 TS Member

got 5 orders, need 5 more.I know money is tight but come on boys this is really a good price even without the discount price. A guy at our club got his done 6 months ago and he paid nearly $300.00 Get those old rusted guns out of the attic and let's get-er-done.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.