1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jacob Guthrie, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Don

Don't forget to tell the scorekeepers thanks. Everyone wants to complain that they are poor untrained kids but I've sat out there all day and its tough. Kid today accidentally yawned and missed a bird he apologized and I said don't worry about it, we joked about it and moved on. Stuff happens I get tired of everyone giving these kids a hard time.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Well said, Jake.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Come on. What's the point of being a Club Geezer if I can't be disrespectful and abusive to the young people?

-Gary

4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

The group of guys I shoot with always thank the scorekeepers, and a few times some of us have pulled out our wallets and given them a tip. Especially if they get everything right time after time after time...they are working for a living just like the rest of us. One of my buddies pulled out a $20 and handed it to the kid sitting out in the 110 degrees keeping our scores for us.

You can tell who has their game on. A few of our scorekeepers have made mistakes because they were checking their text messages while we were yelling pull. Big no-no in my book, and I'll tell them so.

Kevin

5. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Good point Kevin constructive criticism is the best kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.