1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't cheat on a country wife....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006

A Country wife came home just in time to find her husband in bed with other
    woman. With super-human strength, borne of fury, and cutting firewood, lifting
    sacks of feed, and bales of hay, she dragged him down the stairs, out the back
    door, and into the barn. She put his manhood in a vice and then secured it
    tightly and removed the handle. Next she picked up an
    old carpenter's saw.

The banged up cheater was terrified, and hollered, "Stop ! Stop ! You're
    not gonna cut it off with that rusty saw, are you?"

The wife, with a gleam of revenge in her eye, put the saw in her husband's
    hand and said......

"Nope....You are! I'm gonna burn down the Barn!!!"
  2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Might as well cut it off damn thing is crushed!

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Feb 1, 2006
    I lived out in the country. Like a small town I knew everyone around me and what was going on in their lives. If you take my 6 closest neighbors 5 of them had their marriages fall apart. In every case it was the woman that ran off with another man. I think men get a bad rap in our pop culture. It is popular to blame the man. Women, like racial minorities, find great power in playing the victim card. Things aren't always as they are portrayed by the media. In fact, they rarely are.
  4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    In the Cabana
    My wife is a country girl, and she would just use the 870 behind the bedroom door that's loaded with 00 buckshot, after she drug me out of the house, don't want to make a mess in there, don't ya know
  5. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Jan 29, 1998
    A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 60 miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice. 'I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce.'

The wife says nothing, Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 65 mph. The husband speaks again. 'I don't want you to try and talk me out of it,' He says, 'because I'v e been having an affair with your best friend, And she's a far better lover than you are.'

Again the wife stays quiet, But grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 75 He pushes his luck. 'I want the house,' he says insistently..

Up to 80. 'I want the car, too,' he continues.

85 mph. 'And,' he says, 'I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!'

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him nervous, so he asks her, 'Isn't there anything you want?'

The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice..
    'No, I've got everything I need,' she says.
    'Oh, really,' he inquires, 'so what have you got?'

Just before they slam i nto the wall at 85 mph,The wife turns to him and smiles. 'The airbag.'

Moral of the Story :
    Women are crazy!!!!

Don't mess with them!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.