1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Don Kintzele WGC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bazooka Joe, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

Don Kintzele past president of the Waukesha Gun Club at the end of the Vic Reinders era has passed away at age 78 on Feb. 7th. Vicitation will be from 10-1 at the Krause Funeral Home at 90th and Capitol Sunday the 10th.

Don was a good president for WGC and a friend to all shooters in the hayday of WGC when they only had trap and skeet. An NRA life member for over 50 yrs. and competed in both trap and skeet as well as national pistol competitions.

Rick

2. Donm

Donm Active Member

I don't remember Don very well. What I do remember was he had the best interest of WGC at heart. He was very interested in supporting the shooters that came to the club both Trap and Skeet. If I remember right he shot both but mainly Skeet. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Don and Melinda Mittag

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Don was a good man and good President of the WGC. He always treated both trap and skeet shooters with respect and always made us feel welcome. He will be missed.
    Steve Balistreri

4. dickotto

dickotto TS Member

Over the 40 plus years I have been involved in this sport, Don was one of the finest persons I have ever met, and worked with. Always friendly and respectful of those he met. Although personal issues in his life took him away from our sport, he had many fond memories which we reminisced over whenever we met. His life included over a decade as the president of the Waukesha Gun Club where his leadership and dedication were obvious to all!! He was definitely one of my lifetime "unforgetables"!
    R.I.P., Don - U done good - job well done!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.