1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Don Imus back

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Monday 5 to 9am 96.9 WTKK Boston.

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Who cares?

3. jimsw

jimsw Member

Yeah, Ahab if you are a Katie Couric fan why do you care about the IMan?

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Isn't America great? Apologise after insulting an entire race of people and you get a second chance. Nice... Real nice... Jeff

5. Stetson 33

Stetson 33 TS Member

I don't listen to him that much but I am glad he got another job.What does
    a man got to do it seemed to me Imus went the full mile to make amends but
    the guys like Sharpten and hipocrite Jackson got on the bandwagon anmd brought him down.He got 20 million settlement from CBS and now a new gig how can you hate it!

6. BustClays

BustClays Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Don Imus Back

bustclays

7. BustClays

BustClays Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Don Imus Front

bustclays

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Seems he insulted a few people on a basket ball team, dont remember him saying all black women are......What makes him so different than the rest of the talk show people out there? He was just picked out becouse Al and reg knew that it would get major attention. When are all the Groups gonna get Howard Stern off the radio, hes just a dink.

10. Rooksd1

Rooksd1 Member

He was making fun of Hilary Clinton. A few weeks later the liberal ops came down on him like a ton of bricks as soon as an opertunity presented itself. Thats how the Clintons work. He has said much worse on a regular basis for years.We have had a Clinton or a Bush in power as pres or vice for 28 years can't we just move on.

11. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

It's about time, I've been going through Imus withdrawl since he left. I've been listening to Imus since 1974, except the the little hiatus back in the 70's when he was banished to Cleveland, wasn't that for a racial comment as well?

He's a shock jock, what do you expect, he apologized for his comments both directly to he individuals he personally offended and the public, time to move on.
    I don't remember Sharpton apologizing to the DA in Dutchess county for his slanderous remarks and false accusations in the Tawana Brawley case, he's still in the public eye.
    Joe B.

12. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I too was a long time Imus listener. Aside from his tirades against Hillary, (which I enjoyed), he was turning more liberal all of the time. Look at the same weekly guests he had on, (over and over again). Frank Rich, Maureen Dodd, Chris Matthews, John Kerry, Chris Dodd, Joe Biden, Tom Oliphant, Tom Freidman. These are just a few of the "leftists" that were on his show on a regular basis. Then when he gets his rearend in trouble; he sucks up to the Reverand Al and Sharpton crucified him. My feelings he got what he had coming. Suck up to the liberals and they will stab you in the back when the situation suits them. He always said that his wife and him were the only 2 registered Republicans in New York. Well Bloomberg is a Republican too; so what does that tell you? He does a lot of good for charities; I'll give him that. But bottom line; he found out who his friends were when the going got tough and it wasn't his liberal "buddies". Ed

13. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Art I agree, Best come out swinging.

14. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

At least he carries while on the air. HMB

15. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

He said nothing that the blacks have not said in their songs and out on the streets. The only thing is that it was said by a white man. Steve Wonder and a number of other black singers have those words in their songs. Till they clean up their act they should not say a damn thing. I don't listen to him but I think he was attacked wrongly. I for one am glad he's back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.