1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Doing My Part

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cwbanker, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

I'm doing my part to stimulate the economy this weekend. I booked a nice hotel at 1/2 price through Priceline. I loaded up 700 shells with components I purchased from my local trap club. My wife & I are going to Tucson this weekend and I'm going to shoot trap & forget about all this negative news I've been hearing this past week.

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

cw banker--can i have a loan to be able to shoot, i cant afford lead right now but will pay 13%, dont worry if i dont pay you back, the usa will bail you out

Bill

3. cwbanker

cwbanker Member

Bill, as a banker I would take your 13% rate proposal. Just send me your Perazzi as colateral and we'll loan you enough to buy 500 pounds of lead.

Joel

4. nipper

nipper TS Member

Sorry the perazzi is at the pawn shop, i needed gas for the state shoot and the southern grand, can we sign a deal in 30 days if it get it back from the pawn shop??

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.