1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dog the bounty hunter program is a joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

You talk about trash TV. Who does the guy thinks he is.?

2. 1100tt

1100tt Active Member

A and E is a joke. They have some of the lamest shows on TV.

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Like bait car.. I have watched it dozens of times and havent seen the first white person arrested..lol..

4. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Just more un-reality TV garbage. Evidently people watch this crap or they wouldn't keep airing it. Gives Homer Simpson fans something to watch between episodes.

5. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

Havin' a slow day Earl?????........

[​IMG]

6. smsnyder

Yep, weather stinks. LOL Picture taken with CANNON Power Shot SX110is 10x optical zoom. Great camera and easy to use.

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I just can't believe all the crap that's on TV.

Dog for sure is a waste of time. He looks like hell anyway, and his cohorts aren't any better, IMHO!

He probably laughs all the way to the bank.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Sons of Guns is a good show. They are terrible "Reality Actors" but its nothing but Big Boy Toys for (2) 1/2 hour shows. What can be better than machine guns, flame throwers, Assult shotguns and heavily tatooed gun builders. LOL

Now Dog The Bounty Hunter is ridiculous. I can't decide who is uglier, his wife or him.

Matt

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I couldn't stand Sons of Guns.

10. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

One day we are going to read that Dog has been shot and killed. It is bound to happen when he tries to apprehend the wrong person.

Bryan

11. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

The show I hate is "Operation Repo" with the 400 lb. woman with tattoos and piercings all over her body. I can't hit the remote fast enough. I do like the show about the Alaskan bush pilots.

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I like" Swamp People". Especially, Troy. I want him on my side in a bar fight at Tippatina's.

13. staynumz

staynumz Member

Yep. Dog may be a joke but he did go down to Mexico and capture the rapist Andrew Luster. That alone earns him my respect. I wonder how many of you big bad trapshooters would have done that?

14. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

Isn't he the guy that went to Mexico and "caught" that really bad guy that our Law Enforcement couldn't????????????? I don't watch any longer, to me the show stinks but if he takes the bad folks off the streets, HEY.............

blkcloud, if it's a bad guy he catches, who gives a crap about the color????????????? Are you saying, just because he posts bail to more people of color that he should a catch a white guy once in a while,just for fun or to be politically correct???????????????????

For Gods sake, his business is in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops, I think I took the bait........GOOD LUCK

15. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><i>"You talk about trash TV. Who does the guy thinks he is.?"</i></blockquote>He thinks he's the guy who's making a heck of a lot more money than you doing something YOU think is trash. What's that tell you?

MK

16. smsnyder

At least he could dress professional, get a hair cut, button up his shirt. Not good for our young kids. I hate the repo show. LOL

17. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

If he did all that, he'd look like politician...is THAT good for young kids?

MK

18. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

You guys haven't mentioned the "cream of the crop", the turkey who is the exterminator. A fashion statement even the "Dog" can't touch. Sometimes ya gotta just laugh and push the button. WWE is for real......right? Its gonna be a nice day to shoot here, guess I'll have to record all these cool shows......Jim

19. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Shady creek, I never mentioned "dog" my post is about the tv show Bait Car.. where they leave the keys in a car and some thug jumps in it and takes off.. a couple blocks later the cops shut the car down and arrest the crooks... I guess you didnt read my post, or didnt know what bait car was.. so no.. you didnt take the bait..

20. shelly

shelly TS Member

I really like "Sons of Guns"- I find it entertaining and somewhat informative. Steph isn't hard to look at either. I don't see how anybody could complain about a show that blows things up and shoots guns although I do know one liberal who was agahst at the concept for the show. Figures.

Can't say much about the Dog show since I only watched it once and then only long enough to reach the remote to change the channel.

Does anybody watch ID (Investigative Discovery)? I'm hooked on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dog the bounty hunter is a joke