1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DOG SITTING A DOG FROM HELL!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    my daughter and son in law have 3 children, 5, 4, and 2 years old. they both work hard, and i suggested that they take the kids to a water park for a 3 day weekend. they said we have no one to watch their dog. of course i said drop him off, how hard can it be to watch a dog. did any of you see the movie about a dog named Marley? my daughter brings the dog over, she said he just had a bath this am, she brushed him, and he was already put outside to relieve himself. gave me a list of things for me to do for him. i put a gate up in the kitchen so he can't get into the living room because we have real light carpet. he jumps over the 3 foot high gate and now has diareha. my wife is going to have a fit when she see's the carpet. the dog won't get blamed, i will. i call the vet, he said give the dog rice and chicken. i go to the store, buy rice and chicken. go to start my car, and the battery is dead. that cost $134.00 for a service call and a new battey. i finally come home, i open the door to the kitchen, i should have worn hip boots, a jump suit,, and gotten a shovel, while i played carnival music. you can not believe what i walked into. my daughter calls me and said the water park lost their reservation, but they gave her a suite at no extra charge. she asked me "how is Toby doing"? i had to hold myself back and i said he's doing great. she said we will see you sunday. i have been thinking of climbing up on my roof to jump. i am counting down the hours until she picks up this dog from hell. have any of you had to ever watch a dog from hell, if so, what did you do?
    steve balistreri

2. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

Your funny, hope you have good weekend. LOL Tony

3. senior smoke

ctreay:
    my wife came home, got the shampoer out, looks ok now. he stoped having diahrea, so i put him in the rec room to watch tv with me. i thought he was chewing on a bone, it was an extension cord! my wife said he's still a puppy, a big puppy. personALLY, I LOVE DOGS, sometimes more than people. i have had 3 dogs in my lifetime. all good dogs loyal to a fault. when they died, i took it very hard. it is almost like losing a family member. toby my hairy grandson, is ok. we have welcomed him with open arms in the family. maybe i will take him to the club tomorrow to walk. my three previous dogs were all named dog. we took in a stray cat in years ago, her name was cat. my cousin had a horse when we were kids, guess what he named him? i suggested horse, my cousin named him Bernie.
    steve

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Pep says, "Unfreaking believeable! Stupid mutt doesn't know enough to go outside to do his job. I cannot believe he crapped. In. His. House!"

She thinks you should rub his nose in it a few times & make him sleep in it.

5. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

Steve, are you really serious? You have so many tales (no pun intended) like this, it is hard to believe you have that much bad luck!

BTW, how is your father-in-law doing?

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Are you sure that Dog isn't related to Luther? :) Maybe Luther fed him something. Nothying maliciopus, it's just that your description of Luther's diet seemed a bit odd for a "modern" human.

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

You'd better teach Toby who the pack leader is. Check out the Dog Wisperer on tv. Might help.

8. senior smoke

royce10:
    sad but true, my stories are real. i should walk around using a toilet seat with the lid up as a hat, because the world is always crapping on me. thanks for asking about my father in law. he only stayed a couple of weeks. he could not take our cold wisconsin winters. aches and pains really got to him. he flew back to texas and he is suppose to recouperate his broken wrist and hand. he loves golf and against doctor's orders neighbors of his told me that they see him swinging a golf club.
    steve

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Is that dogs name "Obama" ??? because he is full of shit too

10. senior smoke

cubancigar2000:
    thanks a good one.
    steve

11. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

You'd better teach Toby who the pack leader is. Check out the Dog Wisperer on tv. Might help.

12. senior smoke

royce10:
    sad but true, my stories are real. i should walk around using a toilet seat with the lid up as a hat, because the world is always crapping on me. thanks for asking about my father in law. he only stayed a couple of weeks. he could not take our cold wisconsin winters. aches and pains really got to him. he flew back to texas and he is suppose to recouperate his broken wrist and hand. he loves golf and against doctor's orders neighbors of his told me that they see him swinging a golf club.
    steve

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Is that dogs name "Obama" ??? because he is full of shit too

14. senior smoke

cubancigar2000:
    thanks a good one.
    steve

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

cc,,,,I think Steve was saying he is NO LONGER full of shit....

16. senior smoke

bigdogtx:
    i thought he was no longer fos, but Toby just proved me wrong! what the heck do they feed this dog? i had toby in my gun room and i heard him knawing on something. suddenly i said he better not be knawing on my gun stock. i had a piece of wood on the floor from a project last week and he was knawing on that.can this be normal for a dog to eat wood??? my wife said oh he must be teething. i said i thought this was a dog, not a beaver. this reminds me of a shooting story. back in the 70's i asked a guy if i could shoot a round with his 3200 that he had where the bottom barrel was sawed off that he was selling. he said i could as long as i did not knaw on his stock while shooting. i said what are you talking about? he said some shooters actually knaw on the stock when they shoot. i never heard of this. i would think they would be missing teeth if they did this once they pulled the trigger.
    steve

17. TC

TC TS Member

Steve, need to get that dog something to chew on like a rawhide bone. Younger dogs need to have something to do all of the time or they will get into trouble. Kind of like little kids!! You have to watch them constantly.

Also make sure they get plenty of exercise, tires them out and they will sleep. One of the best ways is to take them for a ride in the car and then a walk where they haven't been before. The looking and sniffing wears them down. Tony

18. senior smoke

tc:
    i will get tired out before this dog will. it's like he runs on batteries.
    steve

19. senior smoke

my daughter just picked up toby. she asked how was he? i said great!
    i survived.
    going shooting today.
    steve

20. senior smoke

you won't believe this, i miss that wood eating dog of my daughters.
    steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.