1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dog needs help ....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DONNE, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DONNE

DONNE Member

One of the gals in my rescue group has been working with this clinic trying to help this pointer. She paid for the neuter, but they need the room and will put this dog down on Monday, if they can't move him. I've actually spoken with her, and she is legit, this isn't something BS sob story. He seems to be a real nice dog though. If you can help out or foster or whatever, let me know. He is in the KC area.
    Judging from the picture, he may be a GSP, I'm not sure. I also don't know what sort of bird training, contact he has had.
    You would literally be saving this dog's life by taking him in. I would try, but I literally have seven dogs in my house right now.

6ish year old, recently neutered pointer has been living at Shoal Creek Animal Clinic for a few months. Great with other dogs and very social. He does have some medical issues that are being managed. No information on indoor behavior but he is very friendly! Call Staci if you can foster or adopt @ 816-853-1077. He is on borrowed time...we have until Monday

Got this from an aquaintence in Manhattan , Kansas. Anybody looking for what sounds like a nice dog please call Staci ! Thanks .......

2. DONNE

DONNE Member

Up for a nice dog that needs some help ....

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

4. DONNE

DONNE Member

To the top.

5. DONNE

DONNE Member

up for the hund

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Without a picture you are wasting your time. It's a proven fact. If you want to help the dog POST SOME GOOD PICTURES.

7. DONNE

DONNE Member

Usually , IF you READ the first post it contains a lot of information !

Please call Staci @ 816-853-1077. She's in Kansas City , Kansas if you live near there and could help out AND if you need pictures .............

8. 682b

682b Member

To the top for a top DOG.

9. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

10. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Damn, I'm out here in CA. Otherwise I'd take him in a hot moment.
    Have a female GSHP and she is a sweetie.
    Lets find this good Dog a great home.

Mike C.

11. t-bar

t-bar Member

up for a chance~~

12. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

13. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Even if you can't take the dog, if you are financially solvent, a contribution may very well stay the execution until a new home can be found. If you are willing to do this...call the number and say so!!! Martinpicker

14. gotbass

gotbass Member

ttt ruff

15. DONNE

DONNE Member

Well, Cash is out of that facility and into a foster home, but that place also has another pointer that has a deadline of Monday.

Her name is June, she's been spayed and is good with other dogs and cats, and kids. I don't know what her bird training is, but she sounds like a sweetie. She's housebroke. Her negative is that she is a fencejumper, but that's easy to manage.
    If you want more information, you can reach Staci at 816-853-1077 or srivas27@hotmail.com.

This is the latest info from the friend in Manhattan , KS. Thanks to all the folks that bumped for the dogs. I hate to even think about all the good dogs that are "put down" for no reason.

Thanks again guys !!

16. copper

copper Member

The is a hunting dog rescue web site they might try there if they already have not A lot of people should never own a dog its a commitment hunting dogs are a handfull you have to know that going in. People like the idea I have told people I have taken hunting and loved my dog when the talk about getting one hunting season is short you have to love dogs period . good luck Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.