1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does your gun need refinishing?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gun fitter, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Are you a typical shooter and want your gun to look like new but don't want to wait a month of Sundays. I have the deal for you. One week turnaround!

During the first week of December. Dec. 4-10 I will be spraying finish all week.

If I receive a stock by Monday the 5 it will ship back no later than monday the 12th.
    gunfitter_2008_0303_1138.jpg

gunfitter_2008_0303_1139.jpg

This is typical of my work and this gun was a wreck! The stock was in a fire and almost totally black.

Call or PM me 609 231 6187

Joe goldberg

2. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Price might be nice?

Doug H.

3. rebelace

rebelace TS Member

0   0   0

what are you spraying for a finish

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

PM Me for a price quote I'm not advertizing prices in the open.

I'm spraying a Dupont performance finish. It's hard flexible weather proof and it won't ding white like lots of the factory finishes.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

My phone is 609 231 6187 if you get voice mail or it's full hang up i call back all missed calls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.