1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does this remind you,,,,,of you???? O/T

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lSliucgygc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lSliucgygc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Well lets see if???????

3. tarhawk

tarhawk TS Member

Ummmm......AHHHHH..... Could you please repeat your question?

4. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

I'd like to put that on my Facebook (but I don't know how) - reminds me of me.

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

It is a progressive thing in my case. I notice it the most when I am working on one of the vehicles and crawl out to get some other tool. Usually I forget what I wanted before I make the 50 foot walk to the tool shed.

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

bigdigtx until now I thought of you as a UH wait I'll remember what I was going to say?????? Oh

7. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Part-timers is what I have. Kim :)

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I can relate so well as I have 3 pair of readers and half of the time, at least I think it is half of the time, it may be more of the time or really it could be less than half of the time,,,,what the hell was I going to say????

9. Janet

Janet TS Member

Yep, I have reading glasses in bedroom,living room and office and still sometimes can't find any!!! I hate it when I call someone with something important to say and can't remember what it was when they answer.

Do you maybe think youth is wasted on the young??

10. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

The car keys made me laugh, that's a big one with me. It's easier in the winter months, all I have to do is remember what coat I was wearing last.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.