1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does this mean I'm Gay?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Does this mean I

Tron, need your help here buddy. This is a full-blown, three-alarm, crisis-of-identity Holiday emergency:

This picture is something I've tried to hide from TS.com for a long time. I like dogs just fine. I always thought dogs were better. Hell, I used to _SHOOT_ cats, for chrissakes. But I'm having some weird feelings here. I found one cat that I wouldn't like better if it was dead, and now I'm really torn.

I just need you to tell me this doesn't mean I have to become a dress-wearing skeet shooter for the rest of my life.

Questioning Who I Am,

Buzzy

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

It isn't the cat, since most guys like a little .......once in awhile. It's the Rudolf Wrapping Paper that you should question. Buzz, you have issues here. :)

3. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Nah, doesn't mean you are gay. But it does mean you probably have cat hair in your coffee cup.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Buzzy, By the colors I see in the pix of your carpet,drapes,throw pillows,and Christmas Tree Skirt, wrapping paper I think you just might be past Skeet Shooters and into a whole new realm by itself!!! Good Luck to you and may you find your way back to the rest of us. LOL Break-em all. Jeff Maybe you can get a good Hunting Dog for starters!!!

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Are you in San Francisco????

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh, she's a killer all right! Don't let the Rudolph paper fool you. She'd rather kill something than look at it. And she eats every bit of it, right down to the feet.

Well - almost everything. Apparently squirrel gall bladders are not to her taste. So as a display of consideration to her master, she carves the gall bladders out of the hapless prey she kills, and deposits each one on the doormat in the garage as a "present" for me (this puts her squarely upon the nerves of the woman of the house - another plus). I've learned to check my shoes before stepping into the family room. And, to put another doormat _inside_ the door, in case I forget.

I think she's trying to show me she's worthy.

A definite "guy-pet," this one.

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

"If you can't afford a 'Vette or Porsche for entertainment, get a cat. If you have a truck, a dog is often an important accessory."...Unknown

8. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

To answer your question, yes, you are Gay. But, it has nothing to do with owning a cat. I could tell right away by reading your posts over the years that you were homosexual....not that there's anything wrong with that Buzzy.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Tron,

Kitty didn't like that.

She says if you and your skeet-shooting buddies have any balls, she's going to come rip them off.

10. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Only if you talk with a lisp, sleep with the cat and covet the Literalist.

11. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hey Buzz, my Kitty says that your Kitty looks like a turd with eyes.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_1765.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

12. trench12

trench12 TS Member

We Iowigians, (land of the Hammer) love cats too. Here is a pic of an Iowa. kitty
    [​IMG]

13. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Buzzy, who don't happen to have a collection of Judy Garland cds, do you?

14. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

15. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Sorry that the pic was not clearer. I saw this on FaceBook and just like this cat.

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Owning a cat does not mean you're gay.

It's just means the odds are a lot better.

-Gary

17. Jimmy E

Jimmy E TS Member

I always figured that I was just a lesbian trapped in a man's body!! Lol. But yes you are gay!!
    Jimmy E

18. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Only if you look at the cat first.

[​IMG]

19. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

steve w where did you find that hippy chick? she has weed stashed in her shear drapes! shooting coach that is not a fair test that girl is FUGLY!!

20. hunter870

hunter870 Member

To address your original post...you do not have to become a "dress wearing skeet shooter".

I know many who have remained in the closet.

Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.