1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Does "Shoots Near Me" on the ATA page work for you

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pyrdek, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

For the past several days I have had no success in using the "Shoots Near Me" search function on the ATA's home page. The result, using Safari, Firefox and Chrome, is always the same. Type in the code, hit "Find" and get a brief flash and then it is back to the "Shoots Near Me" page.

I have dropped an e-mail to the ATA webmaster about this problem during the time the office was closed for the holidays. That mail was acknowledged following the break but there is still no change in the way the search function is working. By looking at the State and Clubs page I can see there are several shoots scheduled but, since I live near three different states bordering mine, it is nice to have to only look at one search and not four different searches to see if there is a shoot reasonably close going on when I have the opportunity to try to make the shoot.

Do you use the Shoots Near Me function and if so, is it working for you?

2. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

Does

nope

3. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

Does

There was a thread two weeks ago that dealt with this. The ATA has apparently changed their website maintenance company and they're not up to speed yet. It would be nice if they sent out replies when informed that the function is not working - but then again they've probably gotten hundreds of such notifications.

I hope it's back up soon. I use that function quite a bit.

4. pitt100

pitt100 TS Member

Does

When it was up and running it only located about the half the shoots near me. For whatever reason some zip codes weren't being recognized. I sent them an email but nothing was ever acknowledged or done about it.

Pitt

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Does

The ATA changes website people like I change underwear, they have not been up to par for years.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Does

Doesn't work for me either.

7. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Does

Atta boy, Joe. Found a new direction for all your spare time! Stay on them like stink on s**%.

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.